Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, newlyweds or an experienced real estate investor, I will get you the best mortgage rate quote as your future mortgage broker in Seattle!
My name is Joe Tafolla – I’m a mortgage broker, Seattle has been my long-term home, and I want you to have the smoothest home loan experience as possible so you too can call Seattle home!
I am a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer (WA MLO-209726) with Academy Mortgage Corporation and I am based out of our Kirkland, Washington office. I have 10 years of experience in the mortgage industry, so as one of the more informed Seattle mortgage brokers out there, I can tell you the ins-and-outs of what’s available and I can get you the best mortgage rates in Seattle.
Over my time in working with mortgage companies in Seattle, WA, I’ve helped countless people across western Washington find a home loan that worked perfectly for them and their unique situation. I’ve helped many new home buyers who had a lot of questions that needed answering, I’ve helped newlyweds and families move out of an apartment and into their own home, I’ve helped empty nesters downsize into a more manageable space using a variety of loan products, I’ve helped high-net worth individuals with a mortgage to purchase a vacation property, or I’ve helped experienced investors with loans to purchase four-plex rental properties – every person benefitted by having a top notch, local mortgage broker from Seattle.
As an experienced mortgage broker in Seattle, I have helped many people get into their own house using one of our many mortgage products. I can help in every type of situation, whether it’s a straight up purchase, refinance, cash-out refinance, non-conforming or conforming jumbo loans, investment loans, or a number of other types of loan products. Some of the many communities I serve include Seattle, Bellevue, Edmonds, Kirkland, Redmond, and Shoreline.
I understand the importance of listening to you and asking many questions to fully understand your real estate goals and current situation. This conversation allows us to help each other through the entire mortgage lending process. We both understand where the other person is coming from, and there is clear communication throughout. My success in helping clients stems from the ability to communicate well, and also being one of the best Seattle mortgage brokers available. When we both understand each other, I can find you the loan that fits your exact situation and gives the best rates in Seattle.
My team and I will be at your side every step along the way of the loan process, from your initial application through to closing on your home. As your mortgage broker, I am here to assist you, I answer all of your questions, and I provide exceptional customer service at every step of the way.
Want in-depth information on Seattle and the surrounding areas?
In all of my time here in the Pacific Northwest, I’ve come to love Seattle more year after year. Living here and being a mortgage broker in Seattle and its surrounding areas means I’ve am familiar with all the neighborhoods and communities in the greater Seattle area – plus everything they each have to offer. Please find links to articles below that cover “local” insider knowledge of our surrounding cities:
- Seattle: You know about the Space Needle and that we all like coffee, but do you know some of the other secrets the Emerald City has to offer its inhabitants? Find out some of the little known secrets on things to do in our city. Have you been paddle boarding on Lake Union, visited Bauhaus Books for coffee, or seen the Gum Wall? Most folks haven’t, they’re all quite an experience.
- Bellevue: There’s a lot going on in downtown Bellevue – it’s exploded over the last couple decades with the rise of Microsoft over in Redmond, WA. There’s plenty to do, including high-end dining, eating, and shopping. There’s plenty of great places to live downtown too. Find out all the details at the link.
- Edmonds: There’s a thriving arts scene in Edmonds, which is a bedroom community north of Seattle, WA. They always have something going on, including art festivals, jazz festivals, farmers markets, and they even have one of the largest community theaters in Washington – with top-notch productions.
- Kirkland: Being a city on Lake Washington, there’s a lot of festivals going on throughout the year, especially during the summer. They are always fun for with your family and friends. I’ve covered a few of the more popular ones they have spread throughout the year.
- Redmond: You might know Redmond as being the headquarters of Microsoft, but there’s an interesting history to Redmond. They’ve been through a number of name changes starting with a spat between the city founders, they’ve had a handful of other industries dominate the economy before technology, and there are some other fun things that have happened along the way.
- Shoreline: Being a family community north of Seattle, there’s a lot of great parks in Shoreline. The parks span over a variety of landscapes and have a lot of great places to get outside to play, including waterfront beaches, playgrounds, basketball courts, trail systems, skate parks, and more. Find out details on where to take your family next.
If you have any questions on these communities, or if you want a quick, no-hassle mortgage quote from one of the best mortgage companies in Seattle, WA, then fill out the form to the right or call me at (253) 204-2179.
I am your go-to mortgage broker in Seattle and for all surrounding areas.